Discover what it feels like to be fit, no matter what your age
or physical condition!
Give the Gift of a
Client Training and
method is to provide comprehensive training in techniques of
living with Parkinson’s. We evaluate each person with
an eye on assessing where they are in terms of physical and
mental limitations. For those entering our 12-week
conditioning challenge program, we measure and evaluate
flexibility, strength and coordination of all joints and
We also evaluate walking speed and agility. Wrist, hands and
fingers are tested to determine strength, dexterity and
coordination. Using Tai Chi and other exercise modalities,
we design an exercise regimen to correct as many
deficiencies as possible.
Parkinson's Exercise and Personal Training Include:
- Individual Fitness Testing, Evaluation and Program Design
- Nei Kung, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Wai Tung Kung exercises
- Flexibility, Strength and Coordination training of all
joints and limbs
- Balance, gait, walk speed and agility training
- In home consultation & Personal Training
- Fall Prevention and Corrective Therapy Programs
2000, Kujiweza Healing Arts Institute has been teaching
people with PD how to live with the disease. We have grown
from one location teaching at The Villages Golf and Country
Club to Stanford Medical Center in Palo Alto to The Terraces
of Los Gatos.
We need more instructors to help us reach more people.
If you want to be a part of this effort or want more
information, please call us at: (408) 315-1179 or email us